We are searching for an Advanced Drupal developer who knows Drupal inside and out. This candidate will have exceptional programming skills, problem-solving abilities and strong work ethic.
The position will require you to support clients located in the United States and requires at least 4 hours of overlap with the client hours. The person will be required to manage multiple tasks while delivering projects on time and on budget.
Technical skills should include web development and experience with:
- 2+ years experience with Drupal;
- Commitment to excellence;
- A passion for open source and Drupal;
- Builds custom modules and libraries;
- Builds secure, scalable backend solutions for our clients;
- Writes database queries and logic;
- Export and configuration of Features, Installation Profiles, and variables to support their code;
- Investigates problems with community modules and patches as required.
- Excellent professional and career opportunities;
- Non trivial projects;
- Participating in technical decisions, being responsible for overall platform lifecycle;
- Competitive salary;
- Daily status meetings and Scrum based working methodology.